Enjoy the inimitable quality of charcoal art with a twist. Derwent’s uniquely formulated tinted charcoal paints are water-soluble. Adding just a hint of colour to the charcoal base, this palette of 12 deep, muted tones provides a high level of creative control with a white pan for highlighting. Each colour quickly and easily mixes, creating atmospheric and expressive results, with a matte, textured finish. Blend colours wet, apply in layers and lift, smudge or draw over when dry. This compact, self-contained set contains 12 tinted charcoal paint pans, five mixing palettes and a sponge to clean the mini waterbrush included.
- Ideal for a wide variety of creative effects, from rich, deep tones to a translucent-like mist.
- Blend colours, apply in layers and lift when wet or smudge or draw over when dry.
- A wide variety of subtle tones can be created from deep dense blacks to creating highlights with the white pan.
- Portable - Ideal for travel and outdoor use with everything needed to paint on the go
- Set contains 12 Tinted Charcoal paint pans, a mini waterbrush, a sponge and 5 mixing palettes
- Colour Palette: Dark Moss, Forest Pine, Driftwood, Mountain Blue, Ocean Deep, Thistle, Glowing Embers, Burnt Embers, Burnt Earth, Natural, Dark and White